Friday, December 30, 2011

Candy Cane Wig

Hello again! Isn't it amazing to see another post in less than a month? lol I wanted to share a pic of my newest wig real quick:


It's very festive and I actually got to wear it to work on our "Casual Friday" (which was actually Thursday, since we were given Friday off), since it was just in time for Christmas! I wore it with my white santa hat and everyone at work loved it! I had to give it a nice brushing when I got it because it got a little frizzy in transit (and everyone knows the post office is notorious for not being gentle with packages when they need it), but it didn't take very long and I really love how it came out afterward. I really want to get a bunch of the others in the same style because it's so cute! So what do you think? I'm hoping to be able to put together a photoshoot with it one day soon, but I don't really have much that goes well with it... ^_^;; That's what happens when you don't have much red in your wardrobe!

I don't remember if I mentioned it in my last post, but I bought a yummy crochet kit with one of my Christmas giftcards. I've been busy working on the cupcake pattern that's in it (since it comes with the right materials for the cupcake and a donut) and I almost have it finished! I managed to get the top piece done and put together, so all I have left to do is stuff it and stitch the top and bottom together! Be on the lookout for some pics when I finally get it done.

And since my last post was SUPER long, I think I'll leave things there. Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment