Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Website almost ready!

So once again I'm really bad at keeping up with a blog on a regular basis, but I've been working on the design for the Dex Studios website and I think it is coming along very nicely. I have changed it around a lot since I started designing it, but I am really happy with how it's looking right now. Here's what it looks like for those who haven't seen the design yet:


Well, okay, so it's still a LITTLE bit different than that now, but that's basically it. The only real difference right now is that I made the pink box look less boring. It has a bit of a pattern in the background so it's not so plain, but it's not too much to be distracting. I'm not sure when the site will be going live, but hopefully it will be soon. I need to take some new pics of all of the items that are currently available so they all look nice and then I'll be putting them on etsy for sale. I think once I have that all set I'll be putting the site up officially. I also need the pics for the products page. So does anyone have any other suggestions for the website design? I'm still up for new ideas! I'm also aiming to have the site all ready in time for Almacon.

And speaking of Almacon, it will be February 10-12! I'm not sure about the official opening times and stuff, but that's the weekend for it. You can always check out their website or facebook page for more info as well. As of right now, my friend Ashley is planning on selling with me there. She'll be selling amigurumi plushies and possibly some hats. My friend Alyssa may be joining us as well selling some prints and fused glass pendants.

After that is Shutocon! Ashley is planning on joining me there as well, so we'll have lots of fun stuff to sell! Unfortunately I didn't win the t-shirt design contest though, so I didn't get the table for free. Oh well. It was still fun to enter. ^-^ Shutocon is in March...but I can't remember the specific dates right now.

I can't think of anything else to talk about right now, so I guess I'll end it there. In case I don't post again before, merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment