Friday, September 23, 2011

Update: Maneki Neko!!

Hello everyone! I feel kinda crazy because I already have an update to make, but here goes....

I've been pretty bored at work so far this morning. I'm building files, but it's nothing more than a couple clicks then sit and wait till the machine's done with what it's doing. So with having so much wait time, I decided to remake my maneki neko design!! I think this one is a lot cuter than the original and will do well as a t-shirt. I'd like to get some opinions on it though, so let me know what you think.


He is on my facebook page here too: Maneki Neko!!

Aside from that, I'll be putting together some more cyberlox with a friend this afternoon and I'll be working on the needle-felting commission I have. I may even end up making something more while I'm sitting here bored at work too. Guess we'll see on that one. I just wish I had my tablet here to play with instead of only using illustrator. Ah, well. I can use it at home, I just don't like using it with gimp. I want my photoshop back at home!! The only version I have that I could install I believe is too old to work with a tablet. Maybe not though. But it may be too old for Windows 7... ^_^;;;

I will probably have another update later tonight or tomorrow with some of the cyberlox stuff. And my friend will be helping me model them too, so you won't be having to stare at just me for all the pics. I'll also be picking up a couple packages from my mom this afternoon (one is stuff I ordered for a friend, one is mine), so I may update with some info about that. It's the new wigs I ordered from Gothic Lolita Wigs. Oh, and everyone should buy some stuff from me so I can keep paying for my new wig hobby...haha.

Once I get them home I'll have four wigs from them, and if you have five, you can get your own muse album to showcase how you wear their wigs. I have almost all of their wigs on my wishlist, so it'll take me a long time to get them all. Oh, and one of the ones I'll be picking up this afternoon was a freebie too, cuz they're really nice like that.

I'll also be ordering some stuff from BodyLine once I have some money. I've got a set of stuff to order, but it'll be $137 to get it, so it'll take some saving up. Of course, $42 of that is just shipping, but that's what happens when you order stuff from Japan.

Alright, I'm sure everyone's getting bored with my senseless babbling now, so I'll leave this here for now.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment