Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Post

Hello everyone!!

So I decided I would make a blog for myself related to me and all of my "business" stuff. I make tons of different crafty things all the time and I sell them too. I'm going to be at a few anime conventions during the next year where I will be selling the things I've made. I make things in such a wide array of mediums that I don't really know where to start.

Well, okay, I guess the best place to start would be with the things I have been doing more recently. I have been getting into a lot of hair-type stuff, such as cyberlox falls, hair extensions, clip-on bangs, and wigs. I haven't tried my hand at making any wigs yet, but I have bought a few that I really love and I'm sure I'll get to making some eventually.

I actually made a pair of cyberlox falls for a friend of mine last night and I think they came out really nice. They are pure silver and roughly 1 foot long. I tried them on for pictures and she is really excited about them. I can't wait till she gets to see them in person and try them on herself. ^-^ I'm going to be making more soon too, and another friend of mine will be coming over to join me and make a pair of her own.


Here's the link for it on my facebook page too, if you'd like some more info: Cyberlox!

Aside from that I have a few commissions that I am working on for different people. Another friend of mine has requested a clip-on ponytail for a cosplay she wants to do. I just got the hair for it in yesterday with all of the cyberlox stuff and I have it matched to her natural hair color, so she doesn't need a wig or anything...just a little extra hair. lol I also have a request for a needle-felted owl and zebra from a friend's friend. I'll be getting to work on those and hopefully have them done sometime next week. Finally, I'm making a needle-felted unicorn for my mom because I can. I'm going to give it to her for x-mas. I've got a few other things to make as prizes for contests run on deviantArt too.

Well I guess that's all I really have to say for the moment. I will update more as I have more to talk about. Have a great weekend everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment